Lean 6 Innovations goes beyond many other contract engineering and consulting firms by providing both management consulting and training as well as contract performance of the services identified below. Whether you need a training class to improve your internal operations, extra capacity in your design, quality, or marketing areas, or specialized expertise to get that critical project accomplished, we can custom tailor our services to your needs. Click on the specific area of interest below for more information.
· Product & Process Innovation – Innovative product design, comprehensive Innovation Project Management from concept to production, and Innovation Organization Strategies and Management are core competency areas where we have a demonstrated record of exemplary accomplishment. For more information on these and other Innovation services click here.
· Lean Six Sigma Operational Excellence – Qualified by a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and years of experience with operational improvements and quality system implementations including QS9000 and ISO9002, we offer an extensive range of operational excellence services with the Lean Six Sigma methodology as the core. For more information on the specific operational excellence services available click here.
· Market Acuity – Forming the core foundation for both successful product development and the Lean Six Sigma operational excellence is the concept of understanding your market, customer, and consumer and carrying their voice throughout your ongoing business operations. Services in this area include management services such as Market, Portfolio, and Game Theory Analysis as well as advanced technical services such as consumer research survey preparation, execution, and statistical analysis of acquired research data. For more information on the specific services available click here.
· Specialty Services – Because of our unique multi-industry, multi-discipline background, we are able offer services in several specialty areas including:
· Packaging/Consumer product dispensing industry specific – services related to unique expertise and experience in this industry includes spray system and aerosol valve technology innovation and optimization, plastic part design, lab design and operation, outsourcing/contract manufacturing services, and failure analysis and expert witness services.
· Safety Systems/Accident prevention – a variety of services are available to improve an operations health and safety performance and compliance with governmental regulations including establishment of loss reduction programs, OSHA required permit systems, and both general and OSHA preparatory safety audits.
© 2008 Lean 6 Innovations, LLC All rights reserved.